Thursday, June 19, 2008

Silver Juice

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I found this lovely assortment of brightly colored plastic flamingos in front of the fire station (which is where I found the duck + kiddie pool a week or so ago). Those wacky fire fighters, maybe this tells us that Roseburg needs more fires...maybe.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The taco truck finally had the grapefruit Jarritos (the best flavor). They had been out for quite some time and I had been forced to drink other, sub-par, flavors.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is one of the cuts I got the other day. I think it's infected.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At this rate; combined with the gang green, or whatever it is, on my leg, I'm not going to have any body parts left.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr