Friday, June 06, 2008

So many animals

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lexington, Emily and I went to Wild Life Safari; the local drive through zoo.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What am supposed to say now that you can actually tell what it is I have taken a picture of?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This rhino was blocking traffic. Some of his pee got on that front car and the paint instantly peeled off.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm really not sure how I feel about this image clarity.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Does this mean that I can't just talk about whatever I want over incomprehensible images.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And, am I supposed to zoom and crop or whatever people who care about taking pictures do?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is slightly better...This is a tiger eating a gazelle, it was truly horrifying.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This really is a lot more work than the old system.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And how did I end up back at my apartment?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lazy animals blocking the road.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Don't they know we've got other stuff to do?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Those jerks.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I read this article in, the fine periodical, USA Today, about (I think it was called) farming for elk and deer horns. Anyway the problem is; people are going out and chasing the elk and deer in order to force the animals to shed their horns prematurely.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's like I've grown a conscience or something.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How did you feel about that intense action shot?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So, for some reason, that was never made clear, Lexington is deathly afraid of ostriches. Curious, yes?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is some other strange bird.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think this is a larger version of the same bird. Or maybe it's some strange air breathing space lobster.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And that my friend; is a trip to the zoo sans the ambiguity.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr