Friday, June 13, 2008

Swimming while smoking

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What I had planned for today; sit in my kiddie pool drinking iced tea and smoking cigarettes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As the weather had thwarted my plans; I took a long walk instead. This is a picture of the new Gracie's thrift shop, I think in order to pay for their move across town; they have jacked the prices up 500% (and that is 500% on top of initial mark up from free donated items). Needless to say; I am mad as hell. I would call Ellis and complain, but, I know he will tell me that he had no say in the matter and I will know that he is lying.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I guess I had never really taken a look at this terribly offensive depiction of an Indian bringing "fire water" (that's what it says on his keg) to the thirsty patrons of the Tee Pee Tavern. Ok, another point of note; the Cow Creek Tribe of Indians have a lot of pull in Roseburg and are responsible for much of the funding that area non-for-profits receive, the tribes offices are located pretty much across the street from the Tee Pee. All of a sudden; I have a very strong desire to patronize the Tee Pee Tavern.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Once I get my farm; this is the tractor I will own.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had a strong desire for pizza and got this; the worlds smallest pizza pie.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When I got home; my landlord was on the roof cutting down branches and throwing them off into the yard.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of them landed in the front yard bounced back at hit my front window.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My landlord thought it was hilarious, I felt it less so.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr