Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kicking ass and taking names

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There isn't really anything to say about this one, unless one wanted to comment on how adorable I am, which I most certainly wouldn't.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Briefly it is spring again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am knowing that it wont last.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This some sort of pollen stuff that has been flying all over town. I'm not sure where it comes from but, I will venture a guess, that it is the main reason my allergies are acting up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Teacher Mike has found employment in a land far away from the...hustle an bustle(?) of Roseburg. We decide to have a Mike-fest for his going away and that said "fest" should happen on a island that can only be reached via inner tube.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Murphy's was out of everything except french fries and breaded fish fillets.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is some old man who got in the way of my picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Steve's roommate Shelby. He wears a toe ring. I asked him if he was a girl.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Micheal, Stephen and I tried to figure out a way for all three of us to ride the bike at the same time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Surprisingly, it didn't really work.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shortly after our experiments with the multi rider bicycle; Steve fell off while trying to do a "sweet jump".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We declared that it was mens night out so we made a point to dominate the jukebox with Motor Head and Slayer.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Sarah, whom I get breakfast from on mornings when I am running late, which lately has been most of them because as I realized today (a different day from the one pictured or the present day) that my alarm clock hasn't worked in two weeks.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is Steve; either singing or being angry about something.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a lady friend of Mike's; for some reason she really didn't want her presence here documented.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am just too shocked by the events of this evening to even comment.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr