Thursday, June 05, 2008

Barbecue breakfast

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So can I still validate taking so many pictures of myself?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I suppose that if you couldn't tell what I looked like in the old pictures...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Though now you can tell that my skins not very nice.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And that I have gin blossoms.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I ended up putting $2 into the newspaper machine, because I thought it was Sunday. I was mad as hell so I took an extra newspaper.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my new charcoal lighting thingie. We tried to have a breakfast barbecue.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It didn't exactly work out.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is Lee Ann looking very disappointed about the lack of barbecue breakfast.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While they aren't barbecue grill marks, their still pretty nice.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We have vowed to perfect barbecue breakfast by the end of the summer. p.s. this is that tree I killed.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr