Monday, June 23, 2008

15 day delay

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Contrary to popular belief; I can smile in a picture. Kind of. I appear to have lost my chin again though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stupid winter is back again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's probably just the End of Days.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh well.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I met the Museum folk at some Chinese place, they sat us in this back room filled with fish tanks.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lee Ann and I both had the "Princess Chicken". I don't know about Lee Ann, but I did not feel like a princess after eating it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lee Ann did however, get four fortunes in her cookie. I, sadly, only got two.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Have I mentioned that, ever since I worked at ABC Carpet and Home, I really want a chandelier? Granted, not this one, because it is ugly, but I think a nice one would really work in my apartment.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is amazing banzai with fake fruit (I don't know if those are peaches or oranges or what, but they are awesome whichever they are). On one of the few occasions where me and Adrienne agree; I think we both wanted to steal the banzai, possibly for different reasons though.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr