Monday, June 16, 2008

Eureka

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the new shirt I got. I am pretty excited about the piping.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The shirt is actually a little to big, but, I got very excited...you know...about the piping.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While that log is, obviously, too large and powerful, Megan doesn't own any tools for cutting logs efficiently, e.g. a chainsaw.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Problem with actual cam is that people can see the pictures you have taken. Megan keeps deleting pictures of herself, and then she took this one instead...whatever.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We introduced Lauren and Josh to Roseburg's hottest cocktail; Champagne on the Rocks (you fill your mouth with Pop-Rocks and then take a drink of champagne, preferably Andre).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I stayed in Megan's guest room and woke up in a world of Pez.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I never noticed the Elvis Pez dispensers though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The people at the table behind us had taken the Sunday paper and, as a family, were going through the section of advertisements.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Gold and Treasure show was in town this weekend so there were many prospector types wandering about town, looking for treasure I presume. While I would love to claim that I am a prospector type, possibly one named Scratchy, I can not, thus this is not a picture of a prospector.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr