Thursday, June 26, 2008

Craft days

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today is craft day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am filling dinosaur heads with plaster.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Obviously.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The idea being; that if the head is filled with something, it'll be easier to attach or screw it onto a belt buckle.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know, you really care.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's Spring again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Whatever...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look! Jarritos now makes chapstick. And yes, I think you know that I got it. And yes, it is delicious. I love Mandarina.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They now sell Make magazine at Safeway.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Right next to American Cowboy...

2 comments:

rachelmira said...

where are you going to sell your belt buckles?

Gabriel said...

For some reason Etsy deleted all of my listings. I think once I get a few new buckles together I'll go back and list them there. Have I mentioned how confusing the internet is?

Gabriel Burian-Mohr